1. IDENTIFICATION DATA: In compliance with the duty of information contained in Article 1 of Law 6, of 2002, Access to Information and Electronic Commerce, the following data is reflected below: the company that owns the web domain is M3 INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS CORP (hereinafter M3L), established for this purpose in 4th Street Parque Lefevre and Santa Elena, RUC (TAX ID): 2226073-1-777235 dv 48. Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. USERS: Access and / or use of this portal of M3L creator of the website attributes the condition of USER, which accepts, from said access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use reflected here. The aforementioned conditions will apply regardless of the General Conditions of Contract that in their case are mandatory.
3. USE OF THE PORTAL: INDICATE DOMAIN provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter "content") on the Internet from M3L creator of the website or its licensors to which the user can have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or contents. In this registry, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, committing himself to make diligent and confidential use of it. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that M3L creator of the website offers through its portal and with an enunciative but not limiting character, not to use them to (i) engage in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism or attacking human rights; (iii) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of M3L, creator of the website, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses in the network or any other physical or logical systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damage ; (iv) try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. M3L creator of the website reserves the right to remove any comments and contributions that violate the respect for human dignity, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, order or public security or that, in his judgment, would not be suitable for publication. In any case, M3L creator of the website will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
4. DATA PROTECTION: M3L creator of the website complies with the guidelines of the American Convention of Human Rights (Article 11), the Organization of American States (OAS) (Comparative Study: Data Protection in the Americas CP / CAJP-. 3063/12, April 3, 2012) of the Privacy and Protection of Personal Data and the Bill that is in the Cabinet Council, and ensures the correct use and treatment of the user's personal data. For this purpose, together with each form of personal data collection, in the services that the user may request to M3L creator of the website, the user will be informed of the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions of the processing of their data in each case, informing you of the responsibility of the created file, the address of the person in charge, the possibility of exercising your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of the treatment and the data communications to third parties where appropriate. Likewise, M3L creator of the website informs that it complies with the guidelines of the Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and will request your consent to the processing of your email for commercial purposes at all times.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: M3L, creator of the website by itself or as an assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained in it (for example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, combinations of colors, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), ownership of M3L creator of the website or from its licensors. All rights reserved. Under the provisions of the Bill that is in the Cabinet Council of Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its method of making available, of all or part of the contents are expressly prohibited. of this web page, with commercial purposes, in any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of M3L creator of the web site. The USER undertakes to respect the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property owned by M3L creator of the website. You can visualize the elements of the portal and even print them, copy them and store them on your computer's hard drive or on any other physical medium, as long as it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the M3L pages that created the website.
6. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY: M3L creator of the website. is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents , despite having adopted all the technological measures necessary to avoid it.
7. MODIFICATIONS: M3L creator of the website reserves the right to make without prior notice the modifications it deems appropriate in its portal, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it as the form in that they appear presented or located in your portal.
8. LINKS: In the case that in DOMAIN NAME there are links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, M3L creator of the website will not exercise any control over such sites and content. Under no circumstances will M3L, creator of the website, assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in it. none of these hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
9. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: M3L creator of the website reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or services offered without notice, on its own or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these Conditions General Use.
10.GENERALIDADES: M3L creator of the website will pursue the breach of these conditions, as well as any improper use of its website exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law.
11. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: M3L, creator of the website, may at any time modify the conditions set forth herein, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
12. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between M3L creator of the website and the USER will be governed by current Panamanian regulations and any controversy will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Panama.